Fall Fair Cub Scout arrival time 2018
Saturday looks to be wonderful weather for the fall fair. Every year our pack helps out with setup as a way to thank St Thomas for hosting our pack. Please join us as your schedule allows. Have you boys show their scouting spirit with their new Class B t shirts. If you do not have the new one please let me know. I will have them with me Saturday or I can meet you after school this week.
Carrie Slagle, the head of the STE fall fair has asked for the following assistance:
9:00 am Decorating touch-ups & prizes. Meet Dolores Soliz and Prize Coordinator (TBD) under Bell Tower.
· Helpers expected: 2nd Grade Cub Scouts
· Wipe down tables
· Put out apple buckets
· Fluff up decorations (Dolores)
· Distribute prize buckets to each booth (from Marianne)
· Distribute ticket buckets to each booth (Taylor to have in Ingram Room)
· Place cloths on apron tables and tent tables
· Hang booth name signs on each booth table
9:00 am Set up begins. Meet Carla Gardner on Apron for assignments.
· Helpers expected: 15 Band members, 4-5th Grade Cub Scouts
· Pop-up tents opened
· Spin Art machines and supplies to booth
· Sand and jars to Sand Art booth
· Set-up sno cone and popcorn machine
· Move containers from Ingram Room to field booth
· Set-up sodas for Ring Toss
9:00 am Courtyard set-up begins. Meet Jennifer Underwood and Vickie Loftis in Courtyard.
Helpers expected: 1st Grade Cub Scouts
· Teddy Bears to TBW from Ingram Room (? to handle music)
· Lollipops on tree
· 1st grade craft set-up
9:00 am Candy Lane Set up begins. Meet Candy Lane team in Courtyard. This may be more of a Dad job since they are so heavy.
· Helpers expected: Cub Scouts DADS These boxes are heavy. Any help would be appreciated!
· Move boxes from lower and middle school classrooms into position around courtyard.
9:00 am Food Prep begins. Meet Ann Seitz at Ingram Room.
· Helpers expected: 3rd grade Cub Scouts BOYS
· Move buns/utensils/chips to food booth from Ingram Room and Gym kitchen
· Move sweet shoppe items to booth
· Move cupcake walk cupcakes to booth
· Drinks onto ice
Hope to see you there!
Thanks, Yours in Scouting,
Cub Master Pack 1226